The original rotating hook vehicle restraint features a simple, low maintenance design for safety, reliability, and productivity.
GRH-700 Restraint Features and Benefits
Designed to withstand the elements
- Corrosion resistant finish.
- Stores above ground to keep clear of snow, ice, debris, and standing water.
- IP-66 rated motor
Designed for impact
- Utilizes energy of backing trailer and adjusts easily to varying RIG heights.
- A hardened steel nose slope and spring loaded structural steel housing are automatically positioned by the trailer. (Single or dual nose slope extension available based on application.)
- Extension springs provide superior upward force against the rear impact guard to keep trailer secure during loading, even with air-ride trailers.
Personnel and product safety
- Should a fault or tampering occur, automatic re-fire technology will restore a safe, secure connection between the Lok & RIG.
Designed for constant contact
- A wide working range, between 9 and 30 inches, allows for constant contact while securing a RIG or ICC bar.
Optimizeable Dok-Lok Style Light Communication
- Advanced controls support future integration of Rite-Vu Hazard Recognition and Control visual and audible alarms
Opti-Vu® Platform for Data-Driven Decision Making
- Base Controls with Standard Warranty includes 1 year parts/1 year labor.
- Opti-Vu Extended Warranty includes 2 year parts/2 year labor, coded horn override, security system interface and self-diagnostics.
Learn More About Smart Loading Dock Solutions Contact Us