Dok-Guardian LD Safety Barrier
Help prevent loading dock accidents
- Helps prevent fork trucks, pallet jacks, and pedestrians from falling off a loading dock.
- Helps protect the dangerous 4-foot drop off at the loading dock that can result in serious injuries that are sometimes fatal.
Designed for impact
- Designed to stop up to 5,500 lbs. (2500 kg). Consult the Dok-Guardian® LD BLAST Impact Rating Chart for complete weight and speed ratings.
- 44" (1120 mm) high yellow PVC-coated fiberglass mesh curtain with three black heavy-duty restraint straps.
- Serves as a highly visible warning sign.
- Operated manually and easily fits across openings up to 14'5" (4395 mm) wide.
- Anchored on either side by 47" (1195 mm) tall yellow safety Warden guards,which provide excellent door track protection.
- Retracts into one of the Wardens when loading or unloading trailer
- Can be used inside a facility to separate people from production and material handling equipment
- Designed to integrate with Rite-Hite's powerful Dok-Commander interlock system to ensure full time loading dock safety
- The red light on the Dok-Lok control box indicates that the Dok-Guardian's curtain is safely locked across the opening
- When the lock button on the Dok-Lok is pressed and the inside light turns green, the Dok-Guardian interlock releases, allowing for loading and unloading of trailer
* The Barrier Load And Speed Test (BLAST) chart expresses an impact rating in terms of kinetic energy.
Consult The Science of Safety white paper for a complete explanation of the information contained within this chart.