RHH-5000 High Capacity Hydraulic
The RHH-5000 High Capacity Hydraulic Dock Leveler offers the maximum safety and performance for heavy loads - with the smoothest transition in the industry.
Many forklift operators travel across conventional dock levelers more than 100,000 times each year. With each pass they experience an unpleasant jarring effect created by the bumps and gaps that exist in outdated leveler designs – so does their equipment and the product being transported. Also known as dock shock or whole body vibration, these vibrations can lead to chronic back and neck injuries, product spills, and equipment repair costs.
These conditions can be reduced or eliminated with a Smooth Transition Dok System™ design – all of which are ANSI MH30.1 tested and certified.
Rite-Hite’s hydraulic dock levelers with Smooth Transition technology can reduce “dock shock” by as much as 76 percent when compared to standard levelers.
“By adding these new levelers, we’re reducing the risk of injuries to our workers. We’re also seeing increased productivity and reduced damage to our equipment and product, which is a huge plus.”
-BRUCE CLARK, FACILITY/PROJECT MANAGER
NEW BELGIUM BREWING COMPANY
Rite-Hite's Safe-T-Strut™ system offers a central through-the lip-design that solidly supports both the leveler and lip through the entire operating range, helping to prevent dock leveler collapse during maintenance and helping to protect personnel underneath. It is certified to withstand forklift impacts up to 4 mph and helps to comply with OSHA lockout/tagout regulations.Learn More
Upgrade traditional leveler lips to Rite-Hite's Safe-T-Lip® 5" or 7" barrier to help prevent vacant drop off. Its slotted lip design safely positions the barrier out of the way for unobstructed end-load access.Learn More
Opti-Vu IIoT Platform
Improve productivity, proactively increase safety, control energy consumption and enhance asset management with the interactive tool that allows you to make data-informed decisions for your facility.
Lower Cost of Ownership
Industry Leading Safety
Smooth Transition Dok System®
Rite-Hite levelers are rigorously tested to meet even the toughest warehouse demands while keeping safety a priority; designed to handle and grow with increasing frequency and volume loads.
- Certified for three capacity offerings, all of which exceed the ANSI MH30.1 performance testing standards to meet the needs of a diverse range of warehouse environments.
- Four-sided rectangular box construction includes interlocking and welded stringers (formed front header) to create a stronger bond, increase overall strength and help limit lifetime maintenance downtime issues.
- Beam Construction includes two extra I-beams under the leveler deck which provide increased strength and superior flexibility, allowing the leveler to flex under its own weight.
- Stabilizing Trailer Restraint (STR-4200) is highly recommended for high-capacity loads. These restraints utilize hydraulic cylinders to support the restraint, which stabilizes horizontal and vertical movement of air-ride suspension trailers during loading and unloading.
As an addition to the Smooth Transition Dok System®, the Dok-Lok® also helps minimize jolts to forklift operators, reduces back related injuries and supports the aging workforce while minimizing wear and tear on other dock equipment components.
Unique structural engineering stands firm under extreme warehouse demands to lower repair and maintenance costs, while increasing productivity and product lifespan.
- Formed front header (connection between deck and leveler lip) completes the four-sided rectangular box construction and includes interlocking and welded stringers to create a stronger bond, increase overall strength and help limit lifetime maintenance downtime issues.
- Ownership costs over the lifetime of a Hydraulic dock leveler are significantly lower; compared with a mechanical leveler's maintenance costs, which are on average 6 times higher than that of a hydraulic leveler.
- Easy Clean Frame helps reduce time spent on clean-up through easier removal of dirt and debris.
- PitMaster X™ under-leveler seal available option helps prevent energy loss, improve dock cleanliness, and increase employee comfort.
- Biodegradable Fluid is environmentally friendly and outperforms traditional industrial-grade fluid.
- Maintenance Pendant Receptacle (optional) helps minimize danger and reduce waste while promoting productivity while maintaining hydraulic dock levelers. The receptacle helps with labor shortages by only requiring one technician instead of two during maintenance.
The importance of safety at the loading dock cannot be understated. From the loading / unloading process to planned maintenance, there are many places to prioritize for safety.
- Self-Flexing Deck utilizes I-beam stringers to increase deck strength and allow the leveler deck to flex under its own weight. This structural design helps the leveler maintain constant contact with the trailer bed; even after the weight of the forklift has been removed from the deck.
- Safe-T-Strut™ gives enhanced safety during maintenance with a centrally located, through-the-lip design that keeps the strut in place throughout the entire operating range of the leveler; withstanding an accidental impact of a 10,000 lb fork truck at 4 mph.
Visibility from inside the building indicates to all that maintenance is being performed and helps prevent accidental operation, keeping personnel safe during scheduled maintenance.
- Safe-T-Lip® helps provide vacant drop off protection, while its slotted-lip design safely positions the barrier out of the way for unobstructed end-load access.
- Non-Adjustable Velocity Fuse helps stop rapid leveler descent within 3" (76 mm) with a heavy load on the platform; providing ultimate free-fall protection.
- Two-Point Crown Control reinforces the front hinge (between the leveler deck and lip) in two places to help remove the "speed bump" felt with traditional leveler that have increased crown reinforcement.
- Constant Radius Rear Hinge gives a consistent 1/3" space between the warehouse floor and leveler deck; significantly reducing the gap that causes the jarring pain felt when crossing.
- Extended Lip Chamfer comes standard with an extended length of 3" (compared with traditional leveler's 1/3") that provides a more gradual transition from lip to trailer bed floor; helping to diminish bodily impact.
- Beam Construction includes two extra I-beams under the leveler deck which provide increased strength and superior flexibility, allowing the leveler to flex up to 4" under its own weight.
In addition to personnel bodily injuries, products and equipment traveling across the material transfer zone are also vulnerable to the effects of dock shock. Help prevent employee injuries and costly damage to products by choosing a leveler with a full Smooth Transition Dok System®.
- Up to 20-Year Money Back Warranty Based on the Dock Leveler Investment Guide
- 5-Year Parts and 1-Year Labor
- 12-Month Limited Money-Back Guarantee of Customer Satisfaction
Need more info?
Fill out the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you.
improving industrial safety, security and productivity worldwide THROUGH QUALITY AND INNOVATION
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Fill out the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you.
Thank you for filling in the form.
Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.