The VBR-100 Dok-Lok® Vehicle (trailer) restraint is a wall mounted, vertical barrier restraint that works to address premature departure and trailer creep separation accidents.
VBR-100 Features & Benefits
Exclusive Barrier Design
- 4.25" (108 mm) high barrier with reverse taper design provides the highest and widest coverage on RIG's.
Safe, constant contact
- Mechanical springs provide superior upward force and constant tension against the rear impact guard
- Unit maintains constant contact and floats with RIG while loading/unloading.
- Corrosion resistant finish.
- Mounted above the ground away from dirt, debris, snow, ice, and standing water.
Optimizeable Dok-Lok Style Light Communication
- Advanced controls support future integration of Rite-Vu Hazard Recognition and Control visual and audible alarms
Opti-Vu® Platform for Data-Driven Decision Making
- Base Controls with Standard Warranty includes 1 year parts/1 year labor.
- Opti-Vu Extended Warranty includes 2 year parts/1 year labor, coded horn override, security system interface and self-diagnostics.
Learn More About Smart Loading Dock Solutions Contact Us