Revolution 25 Series
HVLS Industrial fans are an efficient and economical way to move large amounts of air, helping create comfortable and productive environments. They can be a simple upgrade for any existing facility, or a smart, economical, green choice for a new building.
The Revolution® 25 Series delivers comfort to smaller spaces. This Direct Drive HVLS fan is designed for spaces where aesthetics are important.
- Direct drive motor replaced the need for a gearbox. Say good-bye to noise and oil.
- Exclusive aluminum mill finish blades incorporate tilt, taper, and twist to produce consistent airflow across the entire length of the blade, eliminating pockets of stagnant air under the center of the fan
- Available in 6’ (1830 mm), 8’ (2440 mm), 10’ (3000 mm), and 12’ (3660 mm) diameters.
- Covers 17,500 sq. ft., moving air up to 75 ft. in all directions from the center of the fan. See air speed charts for specific air movement in each fan zone.
- IP 40 Rated
- The blade and hub are rotationally balanced for smooth, efficient performance
- Maximum weight is 185 lbs. Actual weight varies according to the fan size and mounting style
- Backed by Rite-Hite’s 50 year track record as an industrial manufacturer
- All fans feature a hub to motor connection with integrated safety cable and mounting bracket
- Blades are attached to the hub in two specific ways; the blade is seated into a secure position on the hub arm and then locked in with a bolt that is tightened with a torque wrench to 75 foot-pounds.
- The blade to hub connections is strengthened by a vibration-absorbing bushing to help reduce the stress by 50 to 75%.
Simplified Design Reduces Installation Costs
This industrial fan was designed with installation simplicity in mind – which means you’ll save time and money. Fans are pre-wired and factory configured for each application and cooling begins almost immediately with standard WiFi controls.
Touch screen WiFi controls are customizable to a 7-day schedule with the ability to automatically adjust fan speed based on temperature (optional sensor required). Standard Ethernet connectivity allows remote access to controls and can also integrate with a building management system.
- 3 year parts & 3 year labor warranty
- 10 year structural integrity warranty
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship of blades and interlocking fan arms
- 1 year customer satisfaction money-back guarantee
Direct drive HVLS fans can be seen in a wide range of facilities across a variety of industries:
- Food Manufacturing Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Processing Centers
- Hundreds of Other Applications
Locate a Rep Contact Us