The Manual Wheel-LokTM (trailer wheel lock) offers simple operation in a cost-effective, versatile design to service a wide variety of trailers, such as hydraulic lift gates or trailers without rear impact guards RIGs.
MWL-1300 Features and Benefits
- 19" (0.48 m) high barrier secures virtually any trailer with a 30-44" (0.76-1.1 m) tire diameter.
- Services the widest variety of trailers including lift-gates, standard over the road with or without RIG's, and intermodal container chassis.
- 43-145" (1.1-3.7 m) engagement range.
- Ergonomic design is easily positioned with minimal force in front of the trailer's rearmost or front tire.
Safety and security in your personnel's hands
- When barrier is properly secured on trailer tire the security latch is engaged insuring that barrier cannot be removed.
- Security latch serves as a cargo theft deterrent.
- Forklift driver must depress "loading complete" button on inside control box to retract security latch.
Reliable, low maintenance
- Simple, reliable design that requires yearly maintenance.
- Surface mounted for easy installation and maintenance.
- Performs in all weather conditions.
Optimizeable Dok-Lok Style Light Communication
- Advanced controls support future integration of Rite-Vu Hazard Recognition and Control visual and audible alarms
Opti-Vu® Platform for Data-Driven Decision Making
- Base Controls with Standard Warranty includes 1 year parts/1 year labor.
- Opti-Vu Extended Warranty includes 2 year parts/1 year labor, coded horn override, security system interface and self-diagnostics.
Learn More About Smart Loading Dock Solutions Contact Us