GWL-2300 Global Wheel-Lok™ Restraint
- Automatically engage barrier locking arm into position
- Tire engagement extends from 43” to 158” to mitigate trailer fulcrum point
- Two wheel guides ensure on-center positioning for ideal seal effectiveness
MWL-1300 Manual Wheel-Lok™ Restraint
- Ergonomic design is manually positioned with minimal force
- Optional security latch ensures barrier placement and cargo theft deterrent
- Optional wheel guides ensure on-center trailer positioning
GWC-1000 Global Wheel Chock
- Extra-long footbed allows tires to maintain continuous downward force
- Ultra-sonic sensor provides constant operational communication
- No adjustment for climatic condition changes needed
Additional Wheel-Based Restraints Content
Loading Dock Accidents
Dangerous loading dock separation accidents can occur in many different ways.
Dok-Lok® Dock Timer
Dok-Lok® Dock Timer visual management tool lets logistics personnel take control of each dock position by monitoring the total duration of loading activitie...
Dock Locks vs. Wheel Chocks: Why Dok-Loks® Are the Smart, Easy Choice
Vehicle restraints are a requirement for total dock safety, but all restraints aren’t equal. Here we look at dock locks versus wheel chocks.
improving industrial safety, security and productivity worldwide THROUGH QUALITY AND INNOVATION
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Fill out the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you.
Thank you for filling in the form.
Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.