Revolution 75 & 150 Series
Installing large industrial fans, like the Revolution HVLS Fan, is a simple upgrade for any existing facility, and a smart, economical, green choice for a new building. HVLS fans create a comfortable, productive environment for work, play, learning and living.
Our Revolution® 75 & 150 Series is a new spin on our classic Revolution HVLS design – this is our engineering response to the request for simplicity and performance.
- Direct drive motor replaced the need for a gearbox. Say good-bye to noise and oil.
- Exclusive Propell-Aire™ aluminum mill finish blades incorporate tilt, taper, and twist to produce consistent airflow across the entire length of the blade, eliminating pockets of stagnant air under the center of the fan
- Available in 8’ (2440 mm), 12’ (3660 mm), 16’ (4880 mm), 20’ (6100 mm) and 24’ (7320 mm) diameters
- Covers 22,000 sq. ft., moving air up to 85 ft. in all directions from the center of the fan. See the air speed charts for specific air movement in each fan zone.
- IP 40 Rated
- The blade and hub are balanced for smooth, efficient performance
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs. Actual weight varies according to the fan size and mounting style
- Backed by Rite-Hite’s 50 year track record as an industrial manufacturer
- All fans feature a hub to motor connection with integrated safety cable, stabilizing cables, and mounting bracket
- Blades are attached to the hub in two specific ways; the blade is seated into a secure position on the hub arm and then locked in with a bolt that is tightened with a torque wrench to 200 foot-pounds.
- The blade to hub connection is strengthened by a vibration-absorbing bushing to help reduce the stress by 50 to 75%.
Simplified Design Reduces Installation Costs
This fan was designed with installation simplicity in mind – which means you’ll save time and money. Fans are pre-wired, factory configured for each application, and cooling begins almost immediately with standard WiFi controls.
Touch screen WiFi controls are customizable to a 7-day schedule with the ability to automatically adjust fan speed based on temperature (optional sensor required). Standard Ethernet connectivity allows remote access to controls and can also integrate with a building management system.
- 3 year parts & 3 year labor warranty
- 10 year structural integrity warranty
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship of blades and interlocking fan arms
- 1 year customer satisfaction money-back guarantee
Direct drive HVLS fans can be seen in a wide range of facilities across a variety of industries:
Locate a Rep Contact Us