The STR-4200 Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraint, part of the Smooth Transition Dok System, helps prevent vertical and horizontal trailer movement. By securely engaging the trailer's rear impact guard and stabilizing the rear of the truck or trailer, the STR-4200 offers the ultimate level of safety.
STR-4200 Features and Benefits
Exclusive hook design
- Greatest reach creating a two-point entrapment on RIG
- Anti-rotation design adds an additional layer of safety by securing intermodal containers or trailers with rear impact guard obstructions
- Automatic re-fire if hook is not properly engaged
Withstands the elements
- Hydraulic cylinders stabilize air-ride suspension trailers to help address horizontal and vertical movement during loading/unloading
- Smooth Transition design minimizes jolts to forklift operators reducing the occurrence of back related injuries
- Minimizes product damage and wear and tear on other dock equipment components
- Corrosion resistant finish. Mounted above ground away from dirt, debris, snow, ice, and standing water
Designed for impact
- Automatically positioned by the trailer
Opti-Vu® Platform for Data-Driven Decision Making
- Opti-Vu Extended Warranty in Standard and includes 5 year parts/labor, Opti-Vu radio, coded horn override, security system interface & self-diagnostics.
Learn More About Smart Loading Dock Solutions Contact Us