Loading Dock Bumpers
Trailers apply a tremendous force on loading docks and over time can cause extensive damage to the building walls and foundation. Wrong-sized and poor quality bumpers do not provide the needed protection.
Protect your investment with Loading Dock Bumpers from Rite-Hite.
Your local Rite-Hite Representative can survey your loading dock conditions to determine the most effective bumper design and application for your operation.
Important considerations will include:
- Dock approach – level, decline or incline
- Dock height
- Air-ride trailers
- Mounting face conditions
- Use of yard jockeys
- Types of trailers serviced
- Quantity and frequency of trailers
Rite-Hite offers a wide selection of loading dock bumpers to meet your exact needs.
DokSaver® Loading Dock Bumper
Rite-Hite's revolutionary, patented DokSaver bumper design withstands the impact and abuse from trailer after trailer, year after year. It's the bumper that is so well built it comes with a 10 year warranty.
- Use for maximum dock protection.
- Long-term solution for the most harsh loading dock conditions.
- 10-year limited warranty.
- Completely enclosed box construction uses 1/2" (12 mm) thick high-carbon steel.
- Unique design allows dock bumper to “float” upon impact and eliminates steel rods.
- Load pressure is absorbed and distributed over entire back plate.
- Designed to withstand 75,000 lbs (168 kN) of pressure.
- Full width and height back plate is included with every DokSaver dock bumper.
Steel Faced Loading Dock Bumper
The Steel Faced Bumper is best used in dock areas where excessive friction occurs. It's so durable and long-lasting, it comes with a 5 year warranty.
- Excellent dock protection.
- Very good solution for most loading docks.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Steel face is 3/8" (9.5 mm) thick high-carbon steel in front of laminated rubber bumpers.
- Face plate is welded to brackets with elongated holes.
- Steel face absorbs truck impact and slides over 3/4" (19 mm) steel support rods.
Laminated Loading Dock Bumper
This bumper is great for dock protection. A flat plate is used with dock levelers, but it also angles for almost any other application.
- Good dock protection.
- Wide range of loading dock uses.
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Reinforced rubber slats are stacked between 3/8" (9.5 mm) steel angle or plate.
- 3/4" (19 mm) steel support rods are welded to angle or plate at both sides and go through rubber slats to tie bumper together.
Molded Loading Dock Bumper
This bumper is good for dock protection. Solid, one piece molded bumper with a smooth finish.
- Made for light-duty applications.
- Many sizes and shapes for almost any application.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Manufactured from reinforced rubber.
- Pre-drilled, countersunk mounting holes.
- Smooth rubber finish stands up to all weather conditions.
Extra Length BumpersReinforced rubber pads, with 4” (100 mm) or 6” (150 mm) projection, come with a 2 year warranty. Available upon request.
Extra Thick BumpersUse where dock seals are extra thick or where greater thickness is needed due to decline approach, overhangs or other architectural features. Made with reinforced rubber pads and comes with a 2 year warranty.
Available in 9” (230 mm), 10” (255 mm) or 12” (305 mm) projections in the following sizes: 12” x 12” (305 mm x 305 mm) | 12” x 14” (305 mm x 355 mm) | 12” x 18” (305 mm x 460 mm) | 12” x 24” (305 mm x 610 mm) | 12” x 36” (305 mm x 915 mm) and 20” x 11” (510 mm x 280 mm) and 24” x 11” (610 mm x 280 mm)
improving industrial safety, security and productivity worldwide THROUGH QUALITY AND INNOVATION