GuardRite Removable Handrail
Separation means protection in your plant
Your plant can be a dangerous place. When it comes to protection, a yellow line painted on the floor just doesn't cut it.
GuardRite Safety Handrail is used as a visibility barrier to separate and protect areas of your plant that need occasional access. The handrails lock in place, are removable between posts, and are self-storing to allow for a clean operation.
Designed for impact
- Designed to stop up to 5,000 lbs. (2273 kg). Consult the GuardRite Removable Handrail BLAST Impact Rating chart below for complete weight and speed ratings
- Rugged steel construction
- 1.5” (38 mm) O.D. x 14GA. hand rail tube
- Posts provided with three .5” (13 mm) wedge style anchor bolts
* The Barrier Load And Speed Test (BLAST) chart expresses an impact rating in terms of kinetic energy.
Consult The Science of Safety white paper for a complete explanation of the information contained within this chart.
Locate a Rep Contact Us