What is IIoT?
IIoT solutions connect people, products and processes by collecting actionable data in real-time through a secure cloud network. Facilities are able to efficiently identify, analyze and eliminate behaviors that can affect their bottom line using predictive analysis and new data sets.
Opti-Vu® Makes Warehouses Smarter
What if you could go beyond simply monitoring your facility to having a clear path forward to actionable, real-time data? With an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solution like Opti-Vu, you can.
What it Means to Your Facility
- Understanding historical and real-time loading dock utilization and efficiencies.
- Improving employees' behaviors with a proactive approach to safety and training.
- Reducing costly energy consumption and discovering energy saving opportunities.
- Managing availability of equipment and monitor use over time.
- Planning and budgeting asset management and replacements for continuous operation.
IIoT Solution Highlights
This episode features Rite-Hite’s, Tim Kubly, Business Development Manager for Rite-Hite Digit...
While no one can predict the future, many of the oft-referenced elements of the “warehouse of ...
Upgrade your loading dock safety equipment with new technology to help improve communications, pr...
improving industrial safety, security and productivity worldwide THROUGH QUALITY AND INNOVATION
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Fill out the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you.
Thank you for filling in the form.
Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.