- Episode 36: Loading Dock Design for New Construction
Episode 36: Loading Dock Design for New Construction
Interested in learning more about your industry’s latest trends and innovations? Tune into Episode 36 of Rite-Hite’s podcast series, Rite From the Source.
In this episode, Chris Sealey, Regional Sales Vice President who has vast experience with new industrial construction projects, offers tips on best practices for loading dock design in new construction. He provides input on equipment selection, dock design for specific industries, trends in transportation and material handling, and more. In this episode, you will learn about:
- How different industries can have unique loading dock design requirements.
- Best practices for new construction facility design based on business goals.
- Trends in the shipping, transportation and material handling industry that can affect loading dock design.
- Tips on equipment selection at the loading dock.
Don’t miss an episode…listen to previous episodes of Rite From the Source.