- Episode 29: Preparing for Summertime at the Loading Dock
Episode 29: Preparing for Summertime at the Loading Dock
Interested in learning more about your industry’s latest trends and innovations? Tune into Episode 29 of Rite-Hite’s podcast series, Rite From the Source.
In this episode, we meet with Arbon Equipment Corporation District Sales Manager, Logan Manchek. His ten years in the field have given him ample experience on how to properly prepare a loading dock for summertime weather. He explains how to combat those high heat challenges at the loading dock and inside the plant. From safely managing an open dock policy to energy efficiency, and heat related stress on facility workers, he covers it all.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- What it means to have an open dock policy and how to safely implement.
- How to handle safety on the drive approach during warm weather months as more people work outside the dock.
- Energy efficiency challenges during hot weather months and what you can do to reduce energy costs.
- How to combat extreme heat in the facility with HVLS fans.
Don’t miss an episode…listen to previous episodes of Rite From the Source.