- Episode 24: The Importance of Snow Removal from Your Truck Fleet
Episode 24: The Importance of Snow Removal from Your Truck Fleet
Interested in learning more about your industry’s latest trends and innovations? Tune into Episode 24 of Rite-Hite’s podcast series, Rite From the Source.
This episode features Jeff Johnston, Business Manager for Arbon Equipment Corporation’s In-Plant Sales. Jeff has more than 20 years of experience working in the material handling industry and has extensive experience in addressing safety, security, and productivity concerns inside of commercial or industrial facilities. In this episode, Jeff discusses the importance of removing snow from your truck fleet and how Scraper Systems and Rite-Hite worked together for many years, culminating in an eventual acquisition in early 2021.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- > Why having an automated system in place to remove snow from a facilities fleet of trucks or buses is important.
- > The increase in state laws disallowing passage on highways when driving with snow on the roofs of trucks, trailer or buses and how it effects commercial drivers as well as the company.
- > The history of Scraper Systems and how Rite-Hite came about acquiring them.
- > What is different about Scraper Systems and why their FleetPlow system is so unique.
Don’t miss an episode…listen to previous episodes of Rite from the Source.
Don’t miss an episode…listen to previous episodes of Rite From the Source.