- Episode 22: Common Service and Maintenance Issues
Episode 22: Common Service and Maintenance Issues
Interested in learning more about your industry’s latest trends and innovations? Tune into Episode 22 of Rite-Hite’s podcast series, Rite From the Source.
This episode features Ken Wildman, Service Training Manager for Arbon Equipment Corporation, a Rite-Hite company. Ken has more than 30 years of experience working on loading dock and industrial door equipment. In this episode, Ken discusses a typical day for a service technician, common service issues they see and what they are trained to do when at a job site. He also explains the benefits of bringing in trained service technicians to your facility for expert loading dock and door service.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- A typical day in the life of a service technician from common issues seen in the field to site surveys, emergency service, routine inspections, maintenance and more.
- Which pieces of equipment tend to need the most service and why.
- What kind of training is needed to become a service technician for a loading dock or material handling equipment company.
- The benefits of using trained service technicians for loading dock equipment vs in-house maintenance crews.
- The importance of safety in the Rite-Hite / Arbon Equipment culture and why we always start each day with safety top of mind.
Don’t miss an episode…listen to previous episodes of Rite From the Source.