Episode 22: Common Service and Maintenance IssuesThis episode features Ken Wildman, Service Training Manager for Arbon Equipment Corporation, a Rite-Hite company. Ken has more than 30 years of experience working on loading dock and industrial door equipment and speaks about common service issues at the loading dock.
Episode 22: Common Service and Maintenance Issues
Interested in learning more about your industry’s latest trends and innovations? Tune into Episode 22 of Rite-Hite’s podcast series, Rite From the Source.
This episode features Ken Wildman, Service Training Manager for Arbon Equipment Corporation, a Rite-Hite company. Ken has more than 30 years of experience working on loading dock and industrial door equipment. In this episode, Ken discusses a typical day for a service technician, common service issues they see and what they are trained to do when at a job site. He also explains the benefits of bringing in trained service technicians to your facility for expert loading dock and door service.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- A typical day in the life of a service technician from common issues seen in the field to site surveys, emergency service, routine inspections, maintenance and more.
- Which pieces of equipment tend to need the most service and why.
- What kind of training is needed to become a service technician for a loading dock or material handling equipment company.
- The benefits of using trained service technicians for loading dock equipment vs in-house maintenance crews.
- The importance of safety in the Rite-Hite / Arbon Equipment culture and why we always start each day with safety top of mind.
Don’t miss an episode…listen to previous episodes of Rite From the Source.
improving industrial safety, security and productivity worldwide
THROUGH QUALITY AND INNOVATION