- Episode 19: Facilities Management
Episode 19: Facilities Management
Interested in learning more about your industry’s latest trends and innovations? Tune into Episode 19 of Rite-Hite’s podcast series, Rite from the Source.
This episode features Rite-Hite’s, Joel Lotspeich, VP Sales/Strategic Accounts. In this episode, Joel discusses the ins and outs of facility management. He explains the role facility management professionals play in different types of facilities, how they work to improve employee safety and productivity, as well as their input on facility equipment and managing total cost of ownership and equipment maintenance. Tune into this episode of Rite from Source to learn more.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- > The different types of facilities and the role facility managers have in each.
- > Understanding safety audits and the importance of following OSHA and industry-specific guidelines and best practices.
- > Making facility equipment purchase decisions and what to look for in a supplier.
- > Managing total cost of ownership and maintenance procedures.
Don’t miss an episode…listen to previous episodes of Rite From the Source.