Rite-Hite joins ProGMA as New Member
Rite-Hite is pleased to announce the recent approval of their application to join the Protective Guarding Manufacturing Association (ProGMA) industry group of MHI after their presentation at the 2021 Spring Meeting.
MHI member companies have the opportunity to join any of MHI’s Industry Groups or the Solutions Community. Industry Groups share information and conduct research to stay at the forefront of their industry. Typical Industry Group activities include industry statistics collection, standards development, technical publications, public relations, promotion of safety, and member and user education. The Solutions Community brings MHI members together with equipment and systems users to collaborate and address common challenges and opportunities in manufacturing and supply chain in a safe harbor environment.
Protective Guarding Manufacturing Association (ProGMA) members are the Industry’s leading suppliers of fixed protective guarding products designed to protect personnel, equipment, and inventory in industrial facilities.
ProGMA programs include:
- Development of educational materials for the promotion of proper protective guarding methods.
- Promotion of the features, advantages, and benefits of properly used protective guarding equipment.
- Development and promotion of standard nomenclature for protective guarding products.
- Dissemination of information regarding relevant legislation and international trade.
- Development, review and revision of product standards.
- Confidential collection and reporting of market statistics for different types of guarding products.
For more information about MHI Industry Groups, please visit mhi.org/industrygroups. To learn more about ProGMA please visit https://www.mhi.org/progma.
MHI is an international trade association that has represented the material handling, logistics and supply chain industry since 1945. MHI members include material handling and logistics equipment and systems manufacturers, integrators, consultants, publishers and third-party logistics providers. MHI offers education, networking and solution sourcing for their members, their customers and the industry as a whole through programming and events. The association sponsors the ProMat and MODEX expos to showcase the products and services of its member companies and to educate manufacturing and supply chain professionals on the productivity solutions provided through material handling and logistics.
Back to News