5 Inarguable Reasons to Follow Zoneworks on Twitter
"So what? Why should I care that Zoneworks is on Twitter? I don't need my Twitter Timeline packed with curtain wall information." Good points, and I hear what you are saying. However, before you decide to not “Follow” Zoneworks, let me give you 5 quick reasons why you should.
1. 99.9% Zoneworks-free tweets. Okay, I made that statistic up, but the point is we understand you don’t need constant news about curtain walls so we deliberately choose to limit our tweets about them.
2. We tweet about your life. We all spend a lot of our life at work so we tend to care about news related to our job. Zoneworks’ tweets focus on the various industries that you, our customers, care about and work in.
3. Goodbye, form fields! Twitter is an easy and quick way to connect with us. Nothing to fill out, request, or submit.
4. You already follow 521 people. Adding Zoneworks to the 521 people you follow will not destroy your perfectly crafted Twitter timeline. If you need to make room for us, simply delete the 107 now inactive people you are following.
5. You can always unfollow Zoneworks. This is truly one commitment-free relationship.
Back to News