RollTop Automated Machine Guarding Door
Robotic Integrators and OEM Machine Builders - please call 866-852-1500 to contact our Machine Guarding Specialists.
The RollTop Barrier Door by Rite-Hite Machine Guarding Products is designed to roll up and back to allow overhead crane loading and forklift access into work cells to load and unload larger parts. An alternative to light curtains or area scanners, the RollTop Automated Barrier Door reduces the footprint of the guarding system and provides additional protection from application driven hazards. Custom manufactured to your exact requirements these industrial roll up doors protect workers from dangerous machine movement while containing process driven hazards.
- Guards your machinery and protects your employees.
- Contains application driven hazards including weld flash/sparks/smoke, mist, flying debris and other exposure.
- Proven, Safe, Reliable Design.
- Reduces footprint of manufacturing cell by locating closer to hazard.
- Increases Productivity! Door provides clear visual that operator should be on task.
- Set-back header allows curtain to roll back up to 6' (1828 mm) for over-head crane access.
Features and Benefits:
- Protects operators from application driven hazards while restricting access from machine/robot operation both physically and electronically with optional safety rated switches and controls.
- Optional Cat. 4, PLe, SIL 3 switches and controls per EN 954.1, EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 perEN 62061 Specifications.
- Optional window allows you to monitor process.
- Rugged Construction.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Specifications.
- Barrier Bars sewn into curtain material to provide barrier protection and retain curtain in guides.
- Optional Control Box is simple.
- Limited one year warranty SOP.
- Custom Manufactured to exact size requirements.
- HD Motor/Brake/Gear box suited for millions of cycles.
- Optional STOPPING photo-eye strip.
- Soft Bottom Edge - Gravity down operation.
- Patented Switch design integrated into curtain guide.
1325 RollTop™ Barrier Door
Overall Width: 48"-150" (1219 mm-3810 mm)
Front Guide Height: 42"-84" (1066 mm-2133 mm)
Rear Gude Height 86"-150" (2184 mm-3810 mm)
Opening Depth 36" - 72" (914 mm-1828 mm)
20" per second (0.5 m/sec) operation
Standard 50 oz. black Armorpleat™ (CFM approved) with optional 21" high, full-width vision panel (PVC Meets ANSI F2.3M:2001 performance standards for welding screens and ANSI/NFPA 710 Flame resistance).
Multiple colors available upon request
4" (101 mm) diameter steel tube
11 gauge steel
3 phase, 1 H.P. NORD Motor/Brake Assembly with hand release lever, TEFC, 208/230, 460/480, 575V.
Worm gear reducer, 25:1 ratio
3 phase, 1 H.P. NORD Motor/Brake Assembly with hand release lever
Near Continuous Duty design for millions of cycles
RELAY CONTROL BOX:
Optional: STD 16" x 14" x 8.5" (406 mm x 355 mm x 215 mm) Open/Stop/Close Pushbutton in NEMA 4X enclosure Certified to UL508 and cUL508A (CSA) specifications.
Barrier Bars sewn into curtain material to provide barrier protection and retain curtain in guides
Soft Bottom Edge (SBE) technology protects personnel and property, Gravity fed down operation - not powered down, Can conform to Category 4 per EN954.1 Specifications, Ple in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 per EN 62061 safety rated control system when integrated properly.
Limited 1-year parts