Simple, straightforward sectional dock door design.
- 2" Thick insulated door for superior environmental separation (Also available in 1-1/2" Model 5155).
- Two-coat, baked-on polyester finish makes surface virtually maintenance free.
- Solid polyurethane core with an R-value of 14.8 provides maximum thermal efficiency.
- Ideal in cold storage environments and northern climates.
- Thermal break separates inner and outer skins so virtually no heat or cold is conducted through section.
- Joint seal and bulb-shaped bottom seal standard to help prevent air infiltration and reduce energy costs.
- Available in sizes up to 26' wide x 20' high to accommodate a wide variety of openings.
- Door meets or exceeds 15.2 psf windload per ANSI/DASMA 102-1996 standards in accordance with ASTM E-330-70.
- Rugged construction with a foam-in-place panel construction with galvanized steel facing for long-term durability.