The Renegade industrial floor fan stands apart from all other HVLS fans.
If your facility has limited ceiling space, overhead obstructions that prevent you from installing a ceiling fan, or you make occasional changes to the configuration of your plant, then you have to go Renegade™. This floor-mounted high volume, low speed (HVLS) fan offers the same benefits as the Revolution, the original high volume, low speed fan.
The Renegade HVLS Fan can also be used in commercial applications where ceiling access is limited.
It’s available in 8’ (2440 mm), 12’ (3660 mm), 16’ (4880 mm) diameters, and you can set its height anywhere between 10' (3050 mm) and 15' (4575 mm), depending on your need. Renegade fans can cover up to 7,800 square feet while reaching speeds up to 5 miles per hour at full speed.
If you’re worried about cost, the AC motor uses only 640 watts at full speed, so the Renegade high volume, low speed fan costs just pennies per hour to operate. It also comes pre-wired, meaning you can just plug it in and turn it on - no complicated set-up process required.
Want to see the Renegade in action? Check out the demonstration video in our Resource Center.
- Available in 8’ (2440 mm), 12’ (3660 mm), 16’ (4880 mm) diameters.
- Adjustable height setting from 10' (3050 mm) and 15' (4575 mm).
- 3/4 HP motor that uses 640 watts at full speed.
- Comes pre-wired for easy installation.
- Moves air up to 50’ (26 m) from the fan’s center in all directions.
- Base can be protected with the optional Sure-Stop barrier base. Recommended when motorized material handling equipment operates around the fan.
- Integrates with the optional Fan Commander system.
For facilities with overhead obstructions or that require occasional changes to configuration, the Renegade stands apart. Our Renegade floor fans have been used in:
- Distribution Centers
- Manufacturing Facilities
Locate a Rep