- Episode 27: Advances in Door Automation
Episode 27: Advances in Door Automation
Interested in learning more about your industry’s latest trends and innovations? Tune into Episode 27 of Rite-Hite’s podcast series, Rite From the Source.
This episode features two great experts sharing their knowledge! Jon Schumacher, Rite-Hite Doors, and Mike Fowler, Segment Manager for the Industrial Automation and Vehicle Sensing Solutions Divisions with BEA Sensors, discuss the benefits of using automated doors in all types of facilities and the evolution of new technologies that are making industrial doors even better.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- The basics of what “door automation” really means and some of the direct benefits of utilizing automated door technology.
- Advances in new automated door technology that go beyond a door simply opening and closing.
- Safety regulations that are expediting this rise in door automation technology and the increased emphasis on productivity and energy efficiency in industrial facilities.
- What types of industries see the biggest benefits from the use of automated doors.
Don’t miss an episode…listen to previous episodes of Rite From the Source.