Eliminate Door Damage and Address Safety Concerns
DAMAGED SECTIONAL DOOR PANELS
Sectional doors at the loading dock are commonplace. Unfortunately, just as common, are damaged door panels from a collision or impact, resulting in a misaligned door, or worse, a non-operating door. One of the most overlooked issues of warehouse operations and maintenance is door damage that results in ventilation, security, efficiency, and safety concerns. No matter how the damage occurs, the money spent on these repairs adds up to costly losses in revenue and productivity.
SAFETY CONCERN! SAFETY CONCERN!
Sectional doors can lose spring tension over time and through heavy use. This loss of tension can cause the door to drift down into the door opening without the knowledge of a driver causing a door disaster – and damage. Are your doors showing this wear and tear?
GX-4000 UNVERSAL DOORS AND PANELS FROM RITE-HITE GX-4000 UNVERSAL DOORS AND PANELS FROM RITE-HITE
Impactable GX-4000 Doors and Panels have enabled distribution centers, manufacturing plants, and other commercial facilities to effectively address the common warehouse and operation issues that come with sectional door damage. The result is less damage, decreased energy loss, and operating cost savings to the facility.
- Available as a full door, or as replacement panels.
- Stand tough against most inadvertent collisions or impacts.
- Panels flex up to 12" without damage.
- Can be retrofitted to most sectional doors.
- Proven success in over 35,000 installations since 2001 .
- Optional ventilation screens allow fresh air into facilities where dock doors must remain closed when not in use.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS TO IMPROVE YOUR DOOR OPENINGS: ADDITIONAL OPTIONS TO IMPROVE YOUR DOOR OPENINGS:
1. Door Deputy™ LockDown System
2. Warden™ Door Guards
3. Trak-Savr™ Brackets and Trak-Savr™ Plus Door Guards
4. Gap Sealr™ Bottom Door Seal
Read the May 2013 Newsletter Here
Back to News