Easy, productive and reliable operation with one of the industry‘s safest dock levellers. Rite-Hite Safe-T-Lip dock levellers provide full-time protection against fork-lift trucks falling off a vacant loading dock. The 150 mm high Safety barrier is an integral part of the dock leveller and can stop a 45 kN fork-lift truck moving at up to 5 km/h.
High hydraulic reliability
- Two hydraulic cylinders for the positioning of the platform and one for the positioning of the lip ensure high reliability and low maintenance.
Sturdy platform construction
- Modules can be customized to meet your individual operating requirements, for example to integrate doors and vehicle restraint systems into your control processes.
Various frame options
- Structural design incorporates no more than 250 mm of beam spacing under the deck to accommodate 3-wheel and 4-wheel forklift traffic.
Telescopic lip guidance
- Including curb angle frames for precasted pit frames and flat steel frames for replacement levellers. Also available as dock box model.
Safe-T-Lip barrier (150 mm)
- Four roller bushings reduce friction and ensure a smooth operation.
Exclusive safety features
- Designed to stop a 45 kN fork-lift truck travelling at 5 km/h.
- The barrier is automatically positioned when returned to the stored position after completion of the loading operation.
- Integral maintenance bolts supports the platform and lip for easy service access and protects personnel during clean out and inspection.
- Built-in velocity fuse prevents platform from free-falling in case of a hydraulic pressure loss.
Locate a Rep