Robust, reliable and easy to operate. The G8300 Dock Leveller is designed to make loading and unloading safe and efficient. Rite-Hite Hinge Lip Dock Levellers are designed and build to last, even in the roughest applications and environments. They convince through their sturdy platform construction with beam spacing made of rolled steal for extra stability and safety.
The G8300 leveller includes Rite-Hite‘s innovative Safe-T-Lip concept which provides full-time protection against fork-lift trucks falling off a vacant loading dock.
Versatile interlock capability
High hydraulic reliability
- Easy to combine with our broad range of doors, vehicle restraints, safety barriers and other safety products to ensure a reliable full-time protection for your employees at the loading dock.
- Two hydraulic cylinders for the positioning of the platform and one for the positioning of the lip ensure high reliability and low maintenance.
Sturdy platform construction
- Modules can be customized to meet your individual operating requirements, for example to integrate doors and vehicle restraint systems into your control processes.
Various frame options
- Structural design incorporates no more than 210 mm of beam spacing under the deck to accommodate 3-wheel and 4-wheel forklift traffic.
Safe-T-Lip barrier (130 mm)
- Including curb angle frames for precasted pit frames and flat steel frames for replacement levellers. Also available as dock box model.
Exclusive safety features
- Designed to stop a 45 kN fork-lift truck travelling at 5 km/h. The barrier is automatically positioned when returned to the stored position after completion of the loading operation.
- Integral maintenance strut supports the platform and lip for easy service access and protects personnel during clean out and inspection.
- Built-in velocity fuse prevents platform from free-falling in case of a hydraulic pressure loss.
Locate a Rep