FasTrax® High Speed Doors
This innovative Rite-Hite high speed curtain door puts a totally new spin on flexibility, performance and uptime for your warehouse or loading dock areas. FasTrax rapid doors also reduce maintenance costs and increase safety by offering “soft breakaway” technology and impactability with DuraMax rugged curtain materials.
FasTrax® Features and Benefits
- Simple design makes this rapid door easy to use anywhere - Designed around a single operational platform, these highly versatile doors can match virtually any interior, exterior, wash down, high wind, cooler or freezer high cycle application - reducing the complexity of maintaining multiple door models in one facility.
- Versatile track configurations mean the FasTrax will fit into almost any facility with fewer costly building modifications. Available with a radial track, standard lift, high lift, full vertical and custom configurations, FasTrax high speed curtains have more installation options than any other competitor.
- When pairing a laser sensor or infrared sensor with the FasTraxHigh Speed Door, facility managers can positively impact safety and efficiency. Both laser and infrared technology are the most precise and accurate method used in our sensors, delivering the highest level of safety. Ask your rep about available laser sensor options.
- FasTrax high speed curtain doors feature Soft-Breakaway Technology, perfecting the flexible curtain fabric, soft bottom door edge, and self-feeding features. This means the FasTrax door re-feeds itself on the fly without human intervention after accidental impact. Other safety features include, thru beam photo eyes or a light curtain (depending on the size of the door) and optional motion detection systems.
- Very high operating speeds with up to 100" per second
(2.5 m/sec). The fast cycle time maximizes productivity and energy savings.
To see all of these rapid doors in action, check out the FasTrax product video.