Industrial Fan Applications
High-Volume/Low-Speed (HVLS) fans are specially designed to circulate air efficiently and effectively to improve comfort, safety and energy consumption in almost any environment.
Rite-Hite’s HVLS fans are the standard for low-cost, high-efficiency climate control. They deliver the most air movement of any HVLS fan on the market to efficiently heat and cool large spaces. They also help cut down on humidity, moisture and bacteria while operating more efficiently than conventional fans.
Did you know? One HVLS Fan...
- Helps reduce temperatures by 4°C to 6°C
- Can cover an area up to 2044 square meter
- Costs just cents to operate
- Lowers summer energy consumption by at least 20%
- Reduces winter energy consumption by up to 30%
- Can replace up to 20 floor fans or smaller ceiling fans
Rite-Hite continues to be an industry leader in providing solutions for improving safety, increasing productivity and reducing energy costs at industrial and commercial facilities worldwide. HVLS fans can be used in hundreds of industrial and commercial applications. Learn more about each specific application by finding the one most similar to your need.