Robust, reliable and easy to operate. The G9000 Dock Leveller is designed to make loading and unloading safe and efficient. Rite-Hite Hydraulic Telescopic Lip Dock Levellers are designed and build to last, even in the roughest applications and environments. They convince through their sturdy platform construction with hot-rolled heavy-weight steal profiles for extra stability and safety.
Versatile interlock capability
High hydraulic reliability
- Easy to combine with our broad range of doors, vehicle restraints, safety barriers and other safety products to ensure a reliable full-time protection for your employees at the loading dock.
- Two hydraulic cylinders for the positioning of the platform and one for the positioning of the lip ensure high reliability and low maintenance.
Sturdy platform construction
- Modules can be customized to meet your individual operating requirements, for example to integrate doors and vehicle restraint systems into your control processes.
Various frame options
- Structural design incorporates no more than 250 mm of beam spacing under the deck to accommodate 3-wheel and 4-wheel forklift traffic.
Telescopic lip guidance
- Including curb angle frames for precasted pit frames and flat steel frames for replacement levellers. Also available as dock box model.
Exclusive safety features
- Four roller bushings reduce friction and ensure a smooth operation.
Automatic safety protection
- Integral maintenance bolts supports the platform and lip for easy service access and protects personnel during clean out and inspection.
- Available 150 mm Safe-T-Lip® barrier helps prevent open dock drop-off accidents.
- Built-in velocity fuse prevents platform from free-falling in case of a hydraulic pressure loss.