LRLC Scissor Lift
LRLC Scissor Lift is designed for use in extremely difficult environmental and operational conditions and can also be provided for external use. It is designed and equipped to withstand environmental and load stresses which frequently occur as point loads when vehicles cross the lift table.
The Standard LRLC Scissor Lift has the following features:
- Lifting capacity up to 10000 kg
- Stroke 1600 mm - 2000 mm
- Platform size up to 3000 mm x 2400 mm.
- 12-month warranty guarantee
Rite-Hite warrants all components to be free of defects in material and workmans ship, under normal use, for a one-year period in accordance with Rite-Hite’s Standard Warranty Policy.
As standard the loading dock tables are equipped with following:
- Platform in chequer plate
- Oilfilled minus side of the cylinders
- Reinforced platform with more profiles
- Service access hatch in platform
- Adjustable bottom stops for greater stability in lowered position
- Lifting lugs
- Two component paint finish to 120 my thickness
Customised solutions to particular requirements can be provided, and if required, specially designed lift tables supplied.