This is the fan that started the HVLS revolution.
The Revolution® is Rite-Hite’s original High Volume, Low Speed (HVLS) Fan and today’s standard for low cost, high-efficiency climate control, delivering the most air movement of any HVLS fan on the market. Featuring blade diameters up to 24 feet (7320 mm), the Revolution is ideal for large facilities with high ceilings.
Installing large industrial fans like the Revolution is a simple upgrade for any existing facility, and a smart, economical, green choice for a new building. It creates a comfortable, productive environment for work, play, learning and living around the world.
- Available in 8’ (2440 mm), 12’ (3660 mm), 16’ (4880 mm), 20’ (6100 mm) and 24’ (7320 mm) diameters
- Propell-Aire custom aluminum blades with Vortex Tips incorporate tilt, taper and twist to provide consistent airflow across the entire length of the blade
- Precision-milled aluminum hub and bolt
- Simple on/off button
- Adjustable speed control
- Custom colors and logos are available
- Three-way motor-to-hub safety connection
Rite-Hite’s Revolution fans can be seen in a wide range of facilities across a variety of industries:
Locate a Rep