Loading Dock Communication & Safety Controls
Hazard recognition and clear, concise communication is critical to safety at the loading dock. Light communication and alarms should clearly inform dock personnel when they can safely enter and exit a truck trailer and inform truck drivers when it is safe to depart.
Rite-Hite light communication systems and controls offer
- Hazard recognition and communication inside and outside at the loading dock.
- Rugged components that resist damage in harsh loading dock environments.
- Non-adjustable control switches that are factory set for optimum performance.
- Low-profile outside lights prevent damage from backing trailers.
- Light communication (systems) are available separately - a safer remedy than wheel chocks alone.
Multiple pieces of dock equipment can be interconnected or interlocked to attain a customized sequence of operation.