Robotic Integrators and OEM Machine Builders - please call 866-852-1500 to contact our Machine Guarding Specialists.
The RoboGuard industrial machine safety fencing system features an eight-gauge steel wire enclosure that prevents people from entering into dangerous work areas. Applications for this low-cost machine guard fencing solution include machine perimeter guarding, wire mesh perimeter guards for welding areas, welded wire enclosures on the plant floor, wire mesh partitions for storage, robot safety fencing, welded wire mesh enclosures and conveyor perimeter guarding. Panels are bolted together and can be trimmed on-site, making the system easy to install, and they can be retrofitted without complete re-installation.
- Low cost solution to help improve safety.
- Prevents entry into dangerous work areas.
- Easy installation.
- Optional safety Interlock switch designs and brands available on gates.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910 Subpart O- machinery and Machine guarding, RIA 15.06-1999 American National Standard for industrial robots and Robot Systems, CSA Z434-03 Industrial Robots and Robot Systems - General Safety Requirements.
- Powder coated for long lasting performance, standard Black and Yellow.
- Optional powder coat colors available.
- Galvanized components are rust resistant and maintenance-free-no paint touchups are ever needed.
- Panels can be trimmed on-site to accommodate obstructions.
- Panels attach to post using self-tapping screws.
- Flexible designs - relocatable fencing can be retrofitted without complete tear down.
- Locks available with or without keys to prevent unwanted entry.
- 8 gauge galvanized welded wire mesh with 1½” x 3” openings.
- Posts 2” x 2” tubular steel with 2” x 6” base plate , optional 6” x 6” base plate available.
- All hardware supplied including floor anchors.
- Limited one year warranty.