Ventilation & Fume Extraction Hoods
Rite-Hite Machine Guarding offers a complete line of robotic welding fume extraction hoods and industrial ventilation hoods for industrial applications. All units are designed to be energy efficient, simple to install and easy to maintain. Sizes range form in airflow ranges of 1,000 CFM to 10,000 CFM and feature a three stage filter system that includes baffle filters, 4" pleated filters and a 95% efficient multi-pocket main bag filters.
- Airflow ranges of 1,000 CFM to 10,000 CFM.
- Available in sizes 2' x 3' to 10' x 12.
- No ducting - Self-contained hood/filter/blower package.
- Steel fabricated cabinet and panels with powder coated finish.
- Performance guarantee and available sizes to meet your specific welding smoke cell application.
Features and Benefits:
- Rite-Hite Machine Guarding introduces a full line of Robotic Welding Ventilation.
- Magnahelic pressure/service gauge standard.
- Easy access filter service doors.
- HEPA filter is available for stainless steel welding (to control hexavalent chromium).
- Energy efficient "low cost of ownership" Less hp per cfm to operate. Units utilize a high volume/low pressure centrifugal fan which requires less horsepower.
- Tested and proven to handle both dry and oily welding fume collection applications.
- No dust trays or dump bins are necessary.
- Does not require any compressed air.
- Curtain enclosures available to reduce cubic foot of area that needs to be filtered.
- Simple to service.
- Dust proof lighting kits available.
17,10,14 & 16 Ga. Powder Coated Steel Frame
Powder Coated Steel Cabinet
4-way Aluminum Exhaust Grille
20 Galv. Steel Hood
3/4 HP 115/1/60
2 HP 208/230/460/3/60 TEFC
3 HP 208/230/460/3/60 TEFC
5 HP 208/230/460/3/60 TEFC
Wired to Jct. Box
3/4 HP - Direct Drive
2 & 3 HP - Belt Drive
3 & 5 HP - Direct Drive High Pressure
2" Aluminum Baffle Prefilter
4" Pleated Prefilter
95% Fiberglass Bag Filter
HEPA After Filter
Magnahelic Pressure Gauge
Fluorescent Light Kit
6" Safe-T-Vu Orange Strip Curtain
3000-6500 CFM @ .75" W.G.
FS35-3 36.5" H x 87.5" W x 134" D
FS35-4 36.5" H x 112" W x 134" D
FS35-5 36.5" H x 136.5" W x 134" D
FS60-3 36.5" H x 87.5" W x 144" D
FS60-4 36.5" H x 112" W x 144" D
FS60-5 36.5" H x 136.5 W x 144" D
700-1175 lbs. * Efficiencies are based on ASHRAE test methods.