Verti-Guard Automated Barrier Door
Robotic Integrators and OEM Machine Builders - please call 866-852-1500 to contact our Machine Guarding Specialists.
The Verti-Guard is the ideal machine guarding solution for single or double robotic cells, part assembly, and conveyor openings.
The vertically rising system allows for overhead crane loading and provides safety to the operator from weld flash and flying debris. An alternative to light curtains or area scanners, the Verti-Guard Automated Barrier Door reduces the footprint of the machinery safety system and provides additional protection from application driven hazards. The low profile design helps prevent back injuries with minimal reach-in required to load parts. And, the simple pneumatic operation helps increase:
- Industries #1 Pneumatically Operated Machine Guarding Door.
- Pneumatic Cylinder suited for millions of cycles.
- Fully Sealed side frames and panel design prevent access to hazard and act as barrier.
- Comes Fully Assembled.
- Easy Installation - Plug And Play.
Features and Benefits:
- Protects operators from application driven hazards while restricting access from machine/robot operation both physically and electronically with optional safety rated switches and controls.
- Optional Cat. 4, PLe, SIL 3 switches and controls per EN 954.1, EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 perEN 62061 when integrated properly.
- Contains application driven hazards including weld flash/sparks/smoke, mist, flying debris and other exposure.
- Rugged Construction.
- Limit Switch provides infinite door open/close positions.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Specifications.
- Reduces footprint of manufacturing cell by locating closer to hazard.
- Optional Control Box is simple.
- Limited one year warranty SOP.
- Guards your machinery and protects your employees.
- Proven, Safe, Reliable Design.
- Increases Productivity! Door provides clear visual that operator should be on task.
- Multiple Panel Material Choices resists application driven hazards.
- Patented Switch design integrated into curtain guide.
1380 Verti-Guard™ Automated Barrier Panel
Minimum: 1'-0"W x 2'-2"H, Maximum: 8'W x 7'H
If larger sizes are required please contact Rite-Hite Machine Guarding
Adjustable, air pressure controlled up to 24" per second Operating Pressure between 60 and 90 Psi
Sliding Panel: 1/4" black Lexan™ Clear Polycarbonate or brushed galvanized sheet metal
Lower Panel: 1/4" black Lexan™ or brushed galvanized sheet metal
Fully enclosed rear panel: Brushed Galvanized sheet metal protects cylinder rod.
2" Bore, double acting, double cushioned
SIDE FRAME MATERIAL:
1-1/2" x 2-3/8" custom aluminum extrusion w/T-slots
All aluminum construction
Allows for easy reach in to load/unload parts
Optional View Port window uses standard welding lens insert for welding applications.
Standard: Face/in jamb mount
Optional: Side floor mount; front/back mount
Cylinder release down operation - not powered down, Can conform to Category 4 perEN954.1 Specifications, PLe in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 per EN 62061 safety rated control system when integrated properly.
Standard: Junction box, Size: 10-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 6-1/4", 24V DC 4-way control valve(optional 110V AC) NEMA 4X Enclosure
Optional: Control box, Size: 10-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 6-1/4", 110V AC with open, stop, and close pushbuttons with 110V AC 4-way control valve NEMA 4X Enclosure
Limited 1-year parts