BugShield Sliding Industrial Screen Door
The BugShield Sliding Industrial Door is a mesh, screen door designed to block the infiltration of pests into a facility. It is available in a convenient sliding model for wider door-ways. Both BugShield doors have these unique benefits:
- Allow fresh air in for comfort and productivity.
- Enable light to enter the work area.
- Improve safety by providing a visual barrier.
- Deter theft and vandalism.
- Minimum size: 14' x 15' (4267 mm x 4572 mm)
- Maximum size: 20' x 18' (6096 mm x 5486 mm)
Heavy-duty vinyl coated mesh, 17 x 11 weave, .025" thread diameter. Available in safety yellow, red, blue and gray. Optional 12 x 8 weave, .028" thread diameter available in black.
TRACK AND TROLLEYS:
Galvanized steel track and mounting hardware is standard. Trolleys have 1 inch nylon wheels that are spaced every 12".
Manual operation is accomplished by sliding the curtain in the trolley and track system.
Water resistant Hypalon® seals at top and bottom. Nose seal further protects opening.
TEMPERATURE RANGE:: -40° F to 150° F (-40° C to 65° C)
Door opens horizontally and is a visual barrier at the opening.
Limited 1 year parts and labor. Rite-Hite Doors also offers an exclusive 1 year money back guarantee.