- Enhances communication inside and out at the loading dock
- Dok-Lok® style allows for full integration of future equipment
- Traffic-style offers basic toggle light communication
- Clearly inform dock personnel when they can safely enter and exit the trailer
- Line-of-sight light communication status mitigates control box obstructions
- Energy-saving low voltage LED lights
- Extends blue light to increase reaction time to help prevent forklift accidents
- Interlock with Dok-Lok® style controls for additional safety features
- Two brackets mounted on each side of loading dock door opening
- Help prevent backover accidents on the dangerous drive approach
- Available with all Dok-Lok® vehicle restraints or as standalone system
- Sensor mounts above exterior dock door opening with light & horn below door
- Confirm Dok-Lok® engagement status and verify trailer stand presence
- Single or dual camera options available to support various applications
- Standalone monitor or incorporated into Dok-Commander® Combined Controls
- Real-time display of active or total loading duration for each dock position
- Helps improve loading efficiencies by increasing capacity & trailer throughput
- Visual management tool cleanly displayed on NEMA 4X Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Optimize loading dock safety and productivity with controls
- Customize sequence based on facility’s standard operating procedures
- Take human error out of the loading dock operation equation
- Integrate multiple pieces of loading dock equipment into one centralized panel
- NEMA 4X Controls designed to withstand interior dock environment
- Programmable for safe sequential order of interlocked loading dock equipment
Additional Rite-Vu™ Hazard Recognition and Control at the Loading Dock Content
In August's episode of Rite-Hite's new podcast series, Rite from the Source, Chad Dillavou discusses innovative, high-tech solutions for increasing saf...
Dangerous loading dock separation accidents can occur in many different ways.
It is no secret that there is a lot of traffic at the loading dock, and there’s no doubt that the drive approach is a dangerous place for pedestrians to b...
improving industrial safety, security and productivity worldwide THROUGH QUALITY AND INNOVATION
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Fill out the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you.
Thank you for filling in the form.
Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.