Rite-Hite's Response to COVID-19
(As of 7.21.20 | 2:00PM CST)
Rite-Hite Holding Corporation and its subsidiaries continue to take all necessary and appropriate actions to help protect our employees, customers, and visitors amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to monitor and follow CDC, WHO and local guidelines and we will adjust our response as needed or required.
To date, we have taken the following steps:
- We have halted all business-related air travel by employees.
- We have postponed or greatly limited customer and vendor visits at all Rite-Hite locations. Employee travel in between facilities is limited.
- We are continuously evaluating the COVID-19 risk level at each of our facilities worldwide and will modify operations as necessary to help keep employees, customers and communities safe.
- We have instructed all employees to practice good hygiene to include: staying home when sick (fever, cough, flu symptoms, etc.) or if coming into direct contact with someone experiencing these symptoms; frequent hand washing with soap and water; liberal use of hand sanitizers; covering mouth and nose with tissue for coughing/sneezing; and keeping safe distances at all times.
- Masks are required to be worn in all Rite-Hite facilities and buildings as of July 22, 2020.
- Rite-Hite employees have been instructed to comply with all customer site requirements and testing, and to take appropriate protective measures when visiting a facility.
- We are in continual contact with our supply chain regarding contingency planning.