Robotic Integrators and OEM Machine Builders - please call 866-852-1500 to contact our Machine Guarding Specialists.
The PowerShield Automated Safety Curtain is designed to improve safety and reduce or eliminate process driven hazards in manufacturing applications.
The PowerShield industrial curtain walls can be used in conjunction with light curtains, area scanners or safety mats by providing separation and containment of process driven hazards. The roll-up curtain design allows for overhead storage of curtain when not in place.
- Rolls up and out of the way for load/unload process.
- GUARDS your machinery and PROTECTS your employees.
- Rugged Construction.
- Can be used in conjunction with Light Curtains, Area Scanners and Safety Mats to reduce/eliminate secondary hazards from the process.
- Automated to the process to reduce operator fatigue.
Features and Benefits:
- Optional Control Box/Junction Box is simple.
- CONTAINS application driven hazards including weld flash/sparks/smoke, mist, flying debris and other exposure.
- Custom Manufactured to exact size requirements.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Specifications.
- Optional window allows you to monitor process.
- Limit Switch provides infinite door open/close positions.
- Proven, Safe, Reliable Design.
- Limited one year warranty.
- Increases Productivity! Door provides clear visual that operator should be on task.
- Curtain Material Choices resists application driven hazards.
- Protects operators from application driven hazards while restricting access from machine/robot operation both physically and electronically with optional safety rated switches and controls.
- Soft Bottom Edge - Gravity down.
1350 Powershield™ Automated Curtain
Minimum: 2'-2"W x 8'-0"H, Maximum: 12'-6"W x 12'-0"H
If Larger size is required please contact Rite-Hite Machine Guarding Representative
SPEED: 30" per second operation
Other fixed speeds available upon request
Standard 50 oz. black Armorpleat™ (CFM approved) with optional 21" high, full-width vision panel (PVC Meets ANSI F2.3M:2001 performance standards for welding screens and ANSI/NFPA 710 Flame resistance).
Multiple colors available upon request
4" diameter steel tube
Optional 14 Gauge Floor standing Supports w/base Plate
8" x 2" x 11-1/2 lbs. c-channel
3 phase, 1 H.P. NORD Motor/Brake Assembly with hand release lever , TEFC, 208/230, 460/480, 575V.
Worm gear reducer, 15:1 ratio
Near Continuous Duty design for millions of cycles
RELAY CONTROL BOX:
Optional: STD 16" x 14" x 8.5" Open/Stop/Close Push button in NEMA 4X enclosure Certified to UL508 and cUL508A (CSA) specifications.
Soft Bottom Edge (SBE) technology protects personnel and property,
Gravity fed down operation - not powered down, reduces operator fatigue by automating process, contains and guards operator from application driven hazards.
Limited 1-year parts