The Rave fan delivers HVLS comfort to smaller spaces.
The Rave™ is a four-blade high volume, low speed (HVLS) fan that is perfect for smaller spaces, especially when aesthetics are important. Available in 8’ (2440 mm), 10' (3050 mm), and 12’ (3660 mm) diameters, the Rave takes comfort to new highs and cooling costs to new lows. The Rave fan is form and function in perfect balance - the ideal commercial ceiling fan.
The Rave covers up to 7,800 square feet and can reach speeds up to 4 miles per hour.
- Available in 8’ (2440 mm), 10' (3050 mm), and 12’ (3660 mm) diameters.
- Stylish polished aluminum blades with Vortex Tips.
- Precision-milled aluminum hub and bolt.
- Three-way motor-to-hub safety connection.
- Simple on/off button, adjustable speed control, and forward or reverse operation.
- Custom colors are available.
- Moves air up to 50’ (26 m) from the fan’s center in all directions.
- Integrates with the optional Fan Commander system.
Thanks to their sleek design and customizable color options, Rite-Hite’s Rave fans are perfect for a wide variety of industries applications. Our Rave fans have been used in:
Locate a Rep