Insulator™ Dock Seal
Rite-Hite’s Insulator Dock Seal is the most durable dock seal for the longest life at high-traffic docks, those where loading dock seals are frequently damaged, and for applications where reduction of daylight is critical. The Insulator Dock Seal features an exclusive reinforced, friction-resistant side pad design and the light-blocking header face that conforms around trailer irregularities for a better seal, blocking daylight and filling gaps.
- Model ID3P: Durable, pivoting head pad – Unique backerless construction allows head pad to move with trailer movement for reduced friction and wear. Pivot motion prevents yard jockey “pop-off.” Integral HMWPE stabilizing panel provides added support.
- Model ID3C: Self-locking head curtain – Adjustable head curtain features self-locking sealing edge that automatically locks in place when trailer backs in and compresses the side pads. Reduces gaps at trailer top and corners that are typical problems on dock seals with traditional head curtain designs.
- Durathon™ fabric reinforcing wrap – All trailer and forklift contact surfaces are protected by a reinforcing layer of high-strength, friction-resistant Durathon fabric over flexible vinyl base fabric for extreme wear resistance. This double-layer protection runs full height on front and inside beveled surface of side pads and resists wear by reducing friction from trailer pressure and forklift contact.
- Light-blocking header – Fabric pleats conform around trailer irregularities for a better seal, blocking daylight and filling gaps.
- Replaceable wear components – Corner wear boots and head curtain face are attached with Velcro and are quickly and easily replaced, if needed, for simple, low-cost maintenance or upgrades.
- Firefighter™ protection – Triple-layer foil heat-dissipation system in header prevents burning from the heat build-up of compressed trailer marker lights. Firefighter protection is also available in side pads.
- 36-month money-back satisfaction guarantee – Built to Rite-Hite’s high standards for quality and performance, Insulator Dock Seals are backed by a full, 3-year money-back guarantee of satisfaction in addition to the standard 12-month parts and labor warranty.